Barcelona, Spain - Hybrid
Within the Global System Integration Tribe, which is delivering and operating Allianz Partners’ E2E target solutions, eMagin is the Allianz Technology eCommerce global unified platform, rolled out in over 14 countries in Europe and providing real time quotation and turn-key sales distribution and e-claim services of insurance products direct B2C, agency B2B & integrated B2B2C channels, across multiple Lines of Business: Travel, Medical & Road Side Assistance, as well as Mobile Device & Appliance Protection.
As a Backend Developer based in Barcelona, you will be part of an international cross-functional agile team (with delivery locations in Paris and Bangkok) supporting the delivery of various business applications in fast-paced enterprise projects, contributing to world-wide rollouts and guaranteeing stable solutions to our client, Allianz Partners, which is striving to achieve Product harmonization and simplification by embracing Digitialization & Automation at scale.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in digital software development.
- Professional Working Proficiency, as the primary medium of communication in office is English.
- University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar qualification
Tech stack :
Spring Microservices Architecture
Async communication between microservices - Message broker (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
REST / SOAP APIs
UNIT TESTING (JUnit, Mockito)
- Evolve and maintain:
- Java-Spring applications.
- Talend ETL jobs in a complex cloud environment.
- Turn requirements into working, tested software respecting best code practices, including code review feedbacks and SONAR recommendations.
- Maintain software development environment including deployment jobs
- Ensure target code coverage benchmarks by writing and maintaining test cases.
- Ensure technical consistency of new developments with the current e-Commerce platform and with architectural/production guidelines.
- Ensure compliance and quality of the respective specifications and guidelines of the company and legislation (e.g. security, service definitions).
- Liaise with the tech lead and support architecture and production teams when needed.
- For projects and business team: support the functional/technical communication between team to ensure project quality.
- Participate in tech initiatives across the organization to keep pace with latest tech developments.
- Help define, execute and oversee tests, support
What do we offer:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.