Change, Problem, Incident management (CPI) Expert
Barcelona, Spain - Hybrid
Our Mission at Allianz Technology is Leading IT with you!
Being the IT provider of the Allianz Group to run, optimize, transform and innovate infrastructure, applications and services together with organizational entities to co-create the best customer experience.
We are looking for a subject matter Expert in the Change, Problem, Incident management (CPI) processes within Allianz Technology Iberolatam.
- Provide education, guidance, support, to ensure adoption of and adherence to CPI processes.
- Creation and presentation of reports and trend analysis based on the defined KPIs.
- Conduct regular review of CPI processes and drive actions towards continual improvement.
- Act as escalation path for major incidents to ensure service is restored urgently.
- Provide communication to business and IT through the Major Incident Mgmt process, during the major incident lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other Operational Management teams to ensure that events, alerts and changes are defined & understood to enable faster response to incidents.
- Coordinate the Problem Management aiming to identify the root cause of the Major Incidents, including the identification of preventative measures to minimize the risk of occurrence of major incidents.
- Help ensure the stability and on-going operation of IT services by ensuring Change Management procedures are executed in adherence to Allianz Technology processes.
- Participate in the regional CAB to assess and approve the proposed changes.
- Proven experience of leading and managing Major Incidents.
- Have a general knowledge of technology and architecture across multiple platforms.
- Have a flexible and 'can do' attitude and a strong sense of initiative with the ability to learn fast and deal calmly with situations under pressure.
- Be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, to technical teams, Business users.
- Ability to organize and chair Major Incident resolution discussion.
- Be able to listen to and to question colleagues and influence where required.
- Have strong organization skills enabling the management of multiple incidents simultaneously and be effective in their prioritization based on impact to the business.
- A formal ITIL qualification is desirable.
- Fluent English is required.
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract from the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies plan. We also offer discounts on other products from the company among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 55 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry. We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow!