Barcelona, Spain - Hybrid
Our Mission at Allianz Technology is Leading IT with you!
Leading IT means shaping the IT agenda of Allianz, providing leading IT solutions, and showing the confidence to lead... with you. Be the IT provider of the Allianz Group to run, optimize, transform, and innovate infrastructure, applications, and services together with OEs to co-create the best customer experience.
We are seeking a (technical) Product Owner specialized in the implementation of functionality on the Allianz Technology SIM ServiceNow platform. The Product Owner will be leading a SCRUM team of developers, business analysts and testers to and is responsible to deliver functionality on the ServiceNow platform, while fulfilling the business requirements of the existing business stakeholders (depending on the team). You own the backlog and you will assure all the relevant stakeholders are involved in the requirements gathering and drive the overall team activities starting from the requirements analysis phase to solution design, including all relevant implementation and deployment related activities. You manage and steer the SCRUM team regarding capacity and budget and timelines.
This role is critical, as its handshakes at both the ends – the development team and the stakeholders. The Product Owner works with the stakeholders to get the right requirements, right in the sense, help the users to devise the requirements which they might not see or comprehend at that point. This not only improves the relationship with our customers but also helps to build up trust. And at the other end, the Product Owner helps the delivery team/development team understand the vision and the requirements. Hence, this role is kind of a bridge between the two ends, holding tight the two corners and effectively enhancing smooth communication.
One day the product owner will need to access a deep well of product knowledge to strategize and present their vision to stakeholders. Another day they will need to roll up their developer sleeves to help the team meet their goals during a sprint.
- Leading the SCRUM team in a functional way and owner of product backlog by incorporating all agile methodologies and defining the vision & scope for the team/domain
- Managing the product backlog by Prioritizing needs of all stakeholders, strive for understanding and Anticipating client needs. Acting as primary liaison with stakeholders.
- Manage & Document Requirements as well as participate in Creation of Solution Design
- Overseeing development stages and E2E ownership for Delivery and evaluating product progress at each iteration
- Manage multiple stakeholders in the business area and drive requirements elicitation workshops for designing solutions on ServiceNow’s latest releases (up to N-1) with key focus on ITSM, CSM and ITBM
- Manage SCRUM team capacity, budget and timelines by using agile measurements and classic project management skills.
- Clearly and transparently document the project team deliverables ranging from high-level solution design to handover and onboarding documents for the technical teams
- Use previous ServiceNow experience and theoretical knowledge to design out-of-the box functionality in alignment with the internal architectural guidelines
- Lead the agile SCRUM team activities and ensure successful delivery in alignment with the defined product vision, resource availability and timeline.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the latest releases of the ServiceNow platform and modules in scope in order to provide state-of-the-art functionality which keeps up with the latest features on the market
- Design the product roadmap in alignment with the central SIM ServiceNow strategic roadmap with a high focus on reuse, industrialization, and innovation
- Act as the single point of contact for all the product-related topics and provide guidance to different stakeholders as a subject matter expert (SME)
Education: Completed degree with a focus on information technology / business informatics or similar qualification. A masters or post-graduate degree in comparable studies is a plus.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals training required
- ServiceNow Implemented certification big plus
Experience and Knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in ServiceNow implementation in the field of CSM/ITSM/ITBM/ITOM for multi-thousand user customers
- Ability to provide key best practice for designing and providing solutions to different customers on ServiceNow
- Basic understanding of IT Delivery and key software design principles
- Multiple years of experience in the IT industry with focus on IT delivery, e.g. as a product owner, Agile / SCRUM master, or project lead
- Deep practical understanding of an agile work environment and ability to lead SCRUM teams
- Deep understanding of the ITSM & ITIL
- Excellent analytical skills in the areas of requirements analysis, feasibility assessments and effort estimation
- Ability to connect between technical stakeholders such as developers and IT architects as well as business stakeholders
- Proven track record and experience in managing complex requirements / projects
- ITIL certifications and knowledge on artificial intelligence (machine learning) concepts are a plus
- Work experience and familiarity with the Allianz ITSM landscape / processes is a significant plus
Languages: Excellent written and spoken English. German is a huge plus.
What do we offer
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.