Barcelona, Spain - Hybrid
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our AZ Technology Iberolatam team:
- Define the test cases in each sprint / iteration and document them Properly.
- Perform the test execution of the designed TCs within the sprint.
- Experience in WS and Rest service testing.
- Determine which are the critical paths that makes sense to be Automated.
- Be responsible to constantly check technical debt and possible Improvements.
- Take care of the maintenance/ improvement of the automated regression test cases.
- Support the scrum team members in clarifying the test cases.
- Coordinate with the UX designers the UX testing and support them i those if needed.
- Support the definition of the security and performance test cases.
- Support the UAT tesintg conducting the test cases and executions.
- Support QA team to improve the quality processes.
- Experience in similar positions with at least 2-3 years.
- Experience working in agile projects.
- Experience working in complex projects.
- Relevant experience in enterprise software development, IT infrastructure and technology roles working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products.
- Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations.
- Ability to understand the quality KPIs.
- Competence to exchange complex information with diplomatic tact and to cooperate with a diverse internal and external audience.
- Experience in Quality Assurance (test case definition and TDD).
- Experience in Selenium and SonarQube is a nice to have.
- Fluency in English.