SW QA Engineer
Barcelona, Spain - Remote
Allianz Technology SE is an organizational unit within Allianz Group focusing on software development to shape the business transformation model of the company. We aim to digitize and strengthen customer ties delivering reusable, customer-validated results.
At the moment, we are building a new global insurance platform and for this purpose is required a Quality engineer who will act in the interests of the quality of the product, helping the Product Owner and Business Analysts to define the test cases, identify the critical paths to be automated, manage the automation, follow up the different quality KPIs at team level and also help to plan technical improvements to increase the quality.
• Define the test cases in each sprint / iteration and document them properly
• Perform the test execution of the designed TCs within the sprint
• Determine which are the critical paths that makes sense to be automated
• Automate those test cases with the support of the development team
• Be responsible to constantly check technical debt and possible improvements
• Take care of the maintenance/ improvement of the automated regression test cases
• Support the scrum team members in clarifying the test cases
• Coordinate with the UX designers the UX testing and support them in those if needed
• Support the definition of the last and performance test cases
• Assure the load testing and security testing are happening and steer the result
• Support global QA team to define and improve the quality processes
• Experience in similar positions with at least 2-3 years.
• Experience working in agile projects
• Relevant experience in enterprise software development, IT infrastructure and technology roles working with product development teams, delivering and building digital products.
• Knowledge on coding in Java.
• Ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations.
• Competence to exchange complex information with diplomatic tact and to cooperate with a diverse internal and external audience.
• Experience in Quality Assurance (test case definition and TDD)
• Experience in Selenium and SonarQ is a nice to have.
• Fluency in English