SW Engineer (Production Support)
Madrid, Spain - Remote
Are you thinking of next steps in your career path? You deserve a company that really cares about its talent.
At Allianz Technology, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our European Production Support team.
Allianz Technology is the internal and unique IT provider of the Allianz Group globally.
The ideal candidate will prefer the excitement of shaping the technology evolution of a leading global company over following the beaten path, and regard highly qualified colleagues not as competition but as a learning and development opportunity.
This position is opened both for Madrid and Barcelona.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Deliver technical solutions for the business, as requested by end users of the product across countries in the European region
- Be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the health of applications, as well as managing incident resolution for them
- Handle data related activities (uploads, extractions, reports …) as required by the business
- Collaborate and interact effectively with other application management teams worldwide
- Experience of 3 – 5 years in IT industry, with work experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of .NET and MSSQL/MySQL databases
- Excellent communication with Client and L3 support teams
- Desirable knowledge in Java related technologies: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate and REST based Web Services
- Desirable experience with Oracle DBs
- Desirable experience in Incident resolution and problem management
- Desirable experience in Service now
- Able to provide 24*7 on call support for critical issues if required