Beeper is looking for a Senior Android Engineer to help in our mission to make it easier for people to communicate.
Our Android app is 97% Kotlin. It's a fork of the Matrix project element-android. We have one full-time Android engineer, looking for a senior (3-5+ years experience) Android engineer to join the team.
At Beeper You Will:
- Build out new features to help us build the best mobile chat experience, all the way from the idea to shipping
- Work closely with the CEO and the design and engineering teams to iterate quickly, shipping to users on a weekly (or faster) cadence
- Talk directly to users as they experience issues or have ideas for how we can improve
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years working on Android codebases, ideally someone who's built and shipped their own app
- A skilled communicator who is comfortable working asynchronous and remotely
- Someone who's pragmatic and organized, who understands that there's a lot of things we could be working on but we should focus on what's important to users
- Join a rocketship with experienced founders and gigantic market opportunity
- Collaborative team full of creative and passionate people
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team retreats
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, reach out to us via Ashby with your resume and a note on why you think this is the role for you.