Beeper is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help in our mission to make it easier for people to communicate.
Today at Beeper, product development falls on the shoulders of our CEO Eric and our designer Levi. As the first product hire, you will take over large portions of Beeper product strategy and roadmap. We're looking for someone who has experience designing, building and launching software products, and who is ready on day one to take ownership and responsibility.
At Beeper You Will:
- Talk to users. We have an incredibly vibrant, talkative and helpful community of Beeper fans. We spend an abnormally large amount of time chatting with our users and potential users.
- Research, brainstorm and craft our product strategy and roadmap
- Get down into the weeds of the product, working with our technical support team to review user issues, prioritize features and continually improve our products.
- Work closely with our CEO, design and engineering teams to build and ship quickly, including testing and validating new product features.
- Build out the product function at Beeper by recruiting new team members, documenting and improving processes and building effective connections with other teams.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone who has been the lead PM on at least one consumer product, taking it from concept to launch
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping complex software and driving product prioritization, trade-offs, and timelines from proposal to launch.
- Technical depth to quickly get up to speed with advanced engineering concepts in order to effectively execute on product decisions.
- Demonstrated success driving product improvements through user research and testing, data analysis and market analysis.
- Clear communication style and ability to translate deep technical concepts for a variety of non-technical audiences.
- Nice to have: experience in the messaging space.
- Join a rocketship with experienced founders and gigantic market opportunity
- Collaborative team full of creative and passionate people
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team retreats