We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
As a Customer Support Associate Project Manager you will learn and acquire capabilities on how to plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects. You will be defining project scope, project team and resources. We are seeking someone who has interest and some knowledge about the project management topic and that wants to grow in that area in a firm that provides a huge opportunity of facing new projects every single day. All this framed in the customer support department.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Find new project opportunities based on a good understanding of the department needs
- Define the scope of the project together with the PMO team
- Participate in the meetings with the stakeholders involved to ensure all the requirements and needs are met
- Project planning and follow-up to ensure success
- Escalating risks on time. Find work-arounds and prioritize when things are tough.
- Motivate the team involved in the project to get the work done as expected
- Ensure everything is communicated properly to the departments involved
- Good communication skills in English (plus Spanish as bonus)
- Great team player and organisational skills
- 1-2 years experience on project management
- International studies or experience is a plus
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, the Glovo Festival every quarter!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.