Barcelona, Spain - Semi-Presence
We are looking for a UX Researcher🔎 to be part of an innovative and creative product team, who understands SaaS solutions as a guide to the future. We offer enterprise solutions to think and to develop organisations.
You’ll become part of Haufe - an important part. What is Haufe? We’ve asked Tamay, our Director of Product, to describe us: ‘’We’re all about teamwork. We really find the best possible ways to combine the skills and talent in this office to create digital workplace solutions that we’re proud to show off. And we want to be specialists in what we do, each and every one of us.’’
At Haufe, you’ll find the ambition and drive of a startup, but with the solid foundation of the leader in organisational development that we are, with 2,000 people working for us worldwide.
What will you be doing?💻
- You will act as co-facilitator during design thinking workshops to facilitate a methodological ideation process.
- You will collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with product designers across the different steps of the product lifecycle.
- You will plan, develop, and execute research plans and studies.
- You will translate research findings into meaningful, actionable insights that can help improve our product.
- You will act as a concept owner for the experience you are running research for by understanding the vision, user needs, priorities & effort.
What are we looking for 💡
- You have at least 2-3 year of applicable experience with a background in design, research, psychology, or anthropology.
- You are knowledgeable and have proven experience in agile processes and teams
- You are familiar with tools and procedures for usability testing (UsabilityHub, UserZoom, Validately, Lookback, Maze, etc.)
- You have taken part of planning, designing, and facilitating user research
- You can generate insights from our users’ behaviour and needs to identify opportunities
- You can apply different research methods to form well-founded conclusions and proposals.
- You can apply design thinking and promote it throughout the company
- You have analytical and synthesis skills with a proven ability to turn research results into product insights
- You have strong communication skills in English
What you'll get ✅
Of course, there’s a tennis table, great coffee and snacks. You’ll get a brand new MacBook Pro or PC, and yes, nice colleagues. But that’s not all!
- Flexible benefits plan, company-paid private health insurance, and a sponsored gym membership.
- Not in Barcelona yet? We help you hit the ground running. We’ll assist you with your relocation, from apartment to paperwork.
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
Our Location & Remote Policy☀️🌊
Right now, we’re still working from home a lot, but remote work wasn’t just a pandemic-thing for us. We’ve been working to create the right policy to our organisation.
From May on we will work remotely, and you will be invited to come at the office 12 days a quarter, yes you are reading well... just 12 days a quarter!
If you decide to come on Monday, you will find free breakfast at the kitchen, if you are more a Tuesday person you will have the chance to get a physiotherapist session for 30 mins. if you are a fresh fruit addict, we will see you on Wednesday and if you really enjoy cold beer then we will meet you on Thursday in our after works!
You & your team decide when to come at the office! And for those days that you decide to work from home you will have 8 extra weeks to do so!
On the days that you work from the office, you’ll have a room with a view. You can run into the Mediterranean in about two minutes from leaving our office on the fifth floor of Torre Mapfre's building, one of the most iconic buildings of the city.