Senior Product Designer
Barcelona, Spain - Semi-Presence
About Data & Analytics
With data deeply embedded in our DNA, PepsiCo Data & Analytics transforms data into consumer delight. We build and organize business-ready data that allows PepsiCo’s leaders to solve their problems with the highest degree of confidence. Our platform of data products and services ensures data is activated at scale. This enables new revenue streams, deeper partner relationships, new consumer experiences, and innovation across the enterprise.
Your role will be to be part of growing team based in Barcelona, to create and support global digital developments for PepsiCo. These developments will be around topics like revenue management, supply chain, manufacturing, logistics.
You will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data & Service Design, where you will be our system thinker, turning inputs into actionable strategies and designs. You will work closely with designers, process owners, product owners and final business users.
You will be an internal ambassador of the team’s culture around Product & Service Design. You will provide stewardship to colleagues in the areas that you are a specialist or you are specializing.
This Role Will Support The Following Activities:
- You will participate in the entire design process of our digital products & services from initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation
- You will plan and conduct Primary and Secondary Research. You will synthesize research and build insights, reframe problems, and provide recommendations that enable our teams to generate and iterate on new solutions
- You will apply Human-Centered Design and Service Design Thinking approaches to guide the discovery and production of low-fidelity and high-fidelity deliverables.
- You will plan and co-facilitate workshops internally and externally. Manage approaches that identify and solve complex problems.
- You will create project deliverables: such as low and hi fidelity UI prototypes project plans, design using a Design System, discussion guides for research, insights reports and presentations among other materials relevant to the client challenge.
- Coordinate work activities with your digital team, Business teams, other IT services and as required.
- Communicate with business stakeholders in the process of Service Design, training and knowledge transfer.
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations.
What will you need to succeed?:
- 5+ years’ of experience designing digital products & services as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Deep understanding of the Service Design and UX Design disciplines. Proven experience and knowledge on implementation and facilitation of the overall design process, using a variety of methodologies like: Process Mapping, User Journey Mapping, User Story Mapping, Wireframing, UI prototyping, User Testing, etc.
- Experience with industry standard design and research tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, InVision, User testing etc…)
- Experience in designing, building and managing a Design System across our eco-system of products and services
- Strong communications and organizational skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with Agile and SAFe methodology for team work and analytics ‘product’ creation. Fluent in Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with creating a project vision, execution, and overall quality.
- Experience with planning and conducting user research and user testing sessions including moderator guides to generate artifacts from synthesis.
- Experience advocating a User Centric Design approach that help in understanding the needs, pain point and desires of our users
- Experience in designing responsive digital products, with a strong focus on mobile, both native and hybrid
- Experience with workshop planning and facilitation.
Please apply with a portfolio that shows your latest works and achievements.