Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain - Semi-Presence
Are you ready to work as a Data Scientist for our Global business in Vitoria? You will be part of a growing team to create and support global digital developments for PepsiCo around topics related with Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics.
You will be part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team around data, where you will be responsible of building deployable statistical/machine learning models, starting from the discovery phase. You will work with process owners, product owners and final business users. This will provide you the correct visibility and understanding of criticality of your developments.
You will be an internal ambassador of the team's culture around data and analytics. You will provide stewardship to colleagues in the areas that you are an specialist or you are specializing.
Your Day to Day with us:
- Ensure data access for discovery and proper data is prepared for model usage partnering with data engineers
- Partner with ML engineers working on industrialization
- Coordinate work activities with Business teams, other IT services
- Guide the use of the Platform toolset and focus on 'the art of the possible' demonstrations to the business
- Communicate with team members in the process of service design, training and knowledge transfer
- Support large-scale experimentation and build data-driven models
- Set Metrics to evaluate analytics solution given a use case
- Refine requirements into modelling problems
- Influence product teams through data-based recommendations
- Research in methodologies
- Generate reusable packages or libraries
- Create documentation for insights and knowledge transfer.
What experience do you need to succeed?
- Building solutions in the revenue management or in the supply chain space.
- Working in a team to deliver production level solutions. Fluent in git (version control).
- ETL and/or data wrangling techniques. Fluent in SQL syntaxis.
- Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification) and unsupervised problems.
- Developing business problem related statistical/ML modeling with industry tools with primary focus on Python or Scala development.
- Business storytelling and communicating data insights in business consumable format.
- Agile methodology for team work and analytics 'product' creation.
What makes us different?
- Hybrid work model: combination of remote and office options
- Flexible work schedules & Work-life balance
- Position with growth possibilities
- Develop a Data Science career in an international company
- Create your leadership footprint as you grow
- Be part of a dynamic collaborative culture.