We are looking for a mid-senior Backend Engineer to work creating a platform for a mobile application. You will develop new features as well as helping to coach team members to aid their growth within the company.
We are working hard to create a genuinely inclusive, psychologically safe working environment. We are committed to diversity and our team in Barcelona is currently made up of 10 women, 10 men, 13 different nationalities and 8 different languages.
If you are interested we'd love to arrange a virtual coffee with you to tell you more and find out a bit about you.
What are the tasks:
- Work hands-on implementing our product through modern BE technology
- Implement and maintain our backend architecture for durability and quality
- Develop new features alongside customer feedback and data
- Development and implementation of web-interfaces, backend services and APIs to existing services and integration of other ecosystem assets and capabilities
- Writing maintainable code, reusability of infrastructure and components, and continuously deploying our software into test and productive environments
- Work to create and sustain premium ‘Porsche-like’ quality and security of our product through modern quality tools and processes
- You will be a committed part of an agile team, take over product responsibility, work closely with other teams in the digital ecosystem at Porsche, integrate crucial assets and capabilities as well as scale the product.
What you bring along:
- You have a degree in software engineering, information technology or alike and at least 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledge of modern backend development tools and techniques (e.g., micro-services, APIs) is mandatory for you
- You are familiar with Java/Kotlin and Spring/Spring Boot and have experience with AWS cloud services (ECS, API Gateway, S3, ...)
- You are a team player being part of an agile team, taking care of team culture and the product value towards our customers
- Our company language is English, so you should speak it fluently
- If you are a contributor to the open-source community, please don’t hesitate to share your Git profile beforehand