Barcelona - Hybrid
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being an Android engineer in Veepee means :
- To be part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers;
- To support and improve the quality of the Android application, adding new features to it in order to enhance users' experience; to create special additional tools for developers, and to contribute to the mobile community.
• Propose and work on new solutions with respect to the technical and functional needs of a given project;
• Maintain high quality of code, as well as solve appearing challenges with respect to the team guidelines and conventions;
• Ensure high level of functional and technical compliance of the features with the help of unit/integration test;
• Improvement of the users' experience;
• Making sure that Cl processes are followed alongside with overall availability, stability and good performance level of the application;
• Being an active participant of the process of creation of prototypes and supporting innovation within Veepee during guilds;
• Actively contribute to code reviews.
• At least 2 years of experience in building Android applications;
• Being passionate about software development and problem solving;
• Solid experience with both Kotlin and Java;
• Good knowledge of Android Studio and Android SDK;
• Knowledge of software design patterns;
• Experience with dependency injection (with Dagger, for ex.);
• Strong skills with unit testing;
• Good knowledge of MWM architecture;
• Experience with reactive programming (RxJava);
• Ability to apply Continuous integration techniques;
• You have strong verbal and written English language skills.
What we offer:
• Dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
• The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
• The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
• 2 up to 3 day of remote work per week;
• Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues;
• Discounts for VeePee employees
Autonomy is a key to success, we are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee. In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure.
Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map. So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, check out our tech stack below https://careers.veepee.com/en/vptech/ and start your journey.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you'll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don't you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https:/careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/
Shake Up Your Routine!