The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
As a Data Analyst, you will join our central data Insights team, which is directly in contact with the front product teams and the marketing. Your mission will be to monitor and analyze the performance of our products & business in order to improve our user experience.
The kind of person we are looking for:
- Analytical, passionate about numbers, organized and highly detail-oriented;
- Strong business orientation and development drive; able to provide insights
- Curious and proactive;
- Outstanding team spirit and enthusiasm to share and learn best practices with co-workers.
- Perform complex analysis related to precise business questions and deliver actionable insights;
- Provide business and tech with meaningful dashboards or other automated tools;
- Analyze AB tests performances: definition of KPIs with business stakeholders, monitoring of the tests and analysis of the results;
- Build and automate data pipelines to enable faster and easier analysis;
- Communicate and share results with all kinds of stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job as Data OR Business Analyst;
- Proven experience with SQL;
- Interest for technologies like BigQuery or DBT;
- Affinity for online customer behavior and CRM strategy;
- Skills in data visualization and dashboard creation;
- Fluent in English and Spanish; French would be a plus;
- Experience with Microstrategy or similar tools;
- Hands-on with Python, or more generally programming;
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- Open to full remote! Those who want to go to the office more often are also welcome !
- Flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Private health insurance and support tools and activities for your wellbeing
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Growth opportunities through our mobility process, we have more than 60 tech products!
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Work from home additional allowance
- 22 mandatory annual leave days; 5 extra days of holidays.
- 6h shift on Fridays, all year round + free afternoon on your birthday
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Veepee employee discounts and free shipping
- Brand new, modern offices adapted to our hybrid model with a cool rooftop for events
- Free daily fruit; coffee and tea available
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Shake Up Your Routine!