The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
As a React Developer in vpTech you will be a part of the Stock Tribe, to build the new stock monitoring product. Your team will be consisting on 4 Developers + a Lead Developer + a Product Owner (based in Paris and Nice area) and the business teams of Inventory Management (based in Paris). Your main missions will be coding, analysing, to have strong autonomy, be pragmatic and make the evolutions for one of the pillars of the company that aims to optimize the stock lifecycle for more than tens of millions of units.
- Build a scalable and robust solution in collaboration with the team.
- Be responsible for the coding of your product in collaboration with the team.
- Maintain high quality of code, as well as solve appearing challenges with respect to the team guidelines and conventions.
- Ensure high level of functional and technical compliance of the features with the help of unit/integration tests.
- Improvement of the users' experience.
- Make sure that CI processes are followed alongside with overall availability, stability and good performance level of the application.
- Proven solid experience with frontend (React, GraphQL)
- Knowledgeable in backend (Postgres, Golang, Grpc, .NET, Java)
- Experience in CSS will be valued
- Familiarity with Agile environment
- Good English level on both, written and spoken
- Sensibility for Tests, continuous integration and automation.
- Curious, tech agnostic, and passionate about the tech world.
- A dynamic team player with the right level of autonomy and self-drive
- Promotes feedback culture and can communicate effectively at all levels
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week;
- Brand new offices in Barcelona, located in Marina Factory (Hospitalet, L1 metro)
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Shake Up Your Routine!