The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
As a lead developer directly integrated into one of our product teams, your principal role will be to define technical guidelines for the team depending on the business needs.
You will work very closely with the product owner, developers, QAs in coordination with SREs and Solution Architects.
- Choose the most appropriate technologies regarding the needs of the product;
- Ensure coordination between the technical team and the product team;
- Give guidelines and make sure the team is following them;
- Guarantee high quality of code with respect to the processes, as well as devOps and QA practices.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience with C# and .Net Core;
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB & Postgresql) databases;
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services;
- You are an agile follower and open source contributor;
- You have experience coordinating small teams of developers;
- You are result and product-oriented;
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly;
- Health insurance;
- Veepee discounts.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Shake Up Your Routine!