The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
Today we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the team of 6 members based in Paris and Barcelona offices.
As a Senior Recruiter in vpTech, you:
- will handle recruitment processes for different roles (Developers, SREs, QAs, Engineers, Tech Leads, etc);
- will operate in multiple locations as we have offices in several European countries and Israel;
- will cooperate with HR, Admin, Governance, Communication teams to ensure the candidates are supported on each of the steps of the hiring process.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- To own the full candidate lifecycle from sourcing to onboarding, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Handle between 10 and 15 open positions with the help of our ATS (Lever);
- Build a strong candidates' pipeline using different tools and techniques such as sourcing, networking, etc;
- Follow up on the recruitment statuses with the tech teams on the weekly basis;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers in order to anticipate needs and to help them build teams with serenity;
- Create and negotiate offers to help closing candidates;
- To manage the administrative and organizational moments with Admin, Helpdesk, and Communication teams to ensure candidates are properly onboarded and integrated;
- To improve, build and implement the new processes together with other team members;
- To be a part of team rituals and participate in internal and external events.
What do we expect from a future team member?
- You love tech, you've already looked for tech profiles and know the challenges of the IT market;
- You have already worked with Linkedin Recruiter/Github/Circular.io and had a chance to close candidates via sourcing;
- You are driven by results and willing to propose solutions;
- You do challenge processes, tools, techniques and adapt them accordingly if needed;
- You're autonomous enough to manage your priorities;
- You're willing to share knowledge and work on improvement;
- You're a team player and team rituals are important for you;
- You are totally comfortable with working in English and if you speak French or Spanish would be great!
What about us?
- We're the team of 6 members based between Paris (Saint-Denis) and Barcelona (Hospitalet) offices;
- Our corporate language is English;
- We work remotely for 3 days per week;
- The main tools we're working with are Lever, Linkedin Recruiter, Trello, Slack, Jitsi;
- Our team rituals: dailies, weekly sourcing, and planning sessions;
- We are sharing a lot and handling all the subjects as a team-first;
- We have different backgrounds, speak different languages, and enjoy working together, so join us too ;)
Shake Up Your Routine!